If you've finished your clean slate game in Episode 5, Go to Edmodo. Check out one of your classmate's (anyone in 7th grade CIT) games. Use these guidelines to give them feedback in the review section on Game Alley. Otherwise, finish the quest from last class.
- Check that you've completed items from previous agendas...
- Next time, Officer Chetaitis.
- Play this game in its entirety. My Sustainable House if you have not yet.
- Make sure you've finished items from previous agendas.
- Log into My Big Campus.
- Check your response to this question. Is it complete? Is it missing?
- You may begin an independent project.
Closure: Show your portfolio / blog
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use Creative Commons Search to find images, music, and more to modify adapt and build upon in your project..
-  You will familiarize yourself with the workings of copyright and how they apply to what you post online.
-  You will know how to protect your personal information online and avoid exposing yourself or your identity to danger.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).