- Click here - to return to the sus games
- Try the building game and compete with your partner (& your row) for the best score.
- Don't run out of money!
- Seriously, FINISH CODE.ORG IF YOU HAVEN'T!!!
- Do the TELL THY OWN TALE CHALLENGE
- Or just work on stuff in Sketchup if you're lame and don't want to make a game for the contest. Follow along with these tutorials in Sketchup:
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."