Be awesome for the sub. Post any questions you're really struggling with to Edmodo. If a classmate can't help, I might see it and respond. I'll check in throughout the day when conscious.
- Bellringer: Post to Edmodo (SGMS-CIT Class group) what you plan to accomplish on your project today with a screenshot of what you're currently working on.
- Remember, on your desktop is your Google Apps Shortuct. That's how you get to your Weebly (FYI).
- Work on your Projects. Remember to use your classmates and Edmodo to ask questions.
- Closure: Reply to your own bellringer post with what you actually accomplished today.
Objectives: (NETS 5:a-c)
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).