- Go check and make sure you didn't miss anything in Code.org - SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!!
- Complete Stage 2: The Maze
- Complete Stage 5: The Artist
- Stage 7: The Artist 2
- Stage 9: The Farmer
- FINISH IF YOU HAVEN'T
- Open the Google Doc you made last week, and I'll get you set up on GSM if you were absent last time.
- Optional: Work on your Boss fight! (Professor Codeypants)
- Complete the Quest, Addison Joins The League (5 episodes - 21 Levels - 6 bonus levels)
- READ THE COMICS (ep 3 - 5)
- READ THE DIRECTIONS!
- You should also READ THE DIRECTIONS!
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).