- Bellringer: You should start using Firefox! Open it! Use it. Set it as your default browser... Note: it may also be under the "Advanced" Tab... Did you expect this to make any sense?
- REMEMBER: You are using FIREFOX for all things Diigo & research related...
- Finish your research. Make sure to use Firefox for your research and use the Diigo Toolbar to keep track of what you find.
- REMEMBER: You need a home design (at least one) and a sustainable technology (at least one).
- Share your best research with the Diigo class group.
- Post your sustainability plans to edmodo via annotated links...
- Look over your check list (should now be in your Google Docs list). See if you can reference each part of the project with a page or pages on this web site. NOTE: Some pages may not be finished, but they should still be there.
- Check out the quick start guide to technical drawing.
- Play with Microsoft Visio & Google Sketchup