Pull up Tynker and show your partner your progress and the coolest thing you've made (maybe the flying dragon?). Haven't started Tynker???? Get your partner to help you get into that app and get started on the lessons.
- Complete the "Tynker" Section of Module 4 (If you get stuck on the Dragon, try this...)
- Bonus: Try some challenges in Scratch or Tynker if your more comfy with that.
- Super Bonus: Complete two lessons in Code Academy. Sign in with Google!!! (Yeah that's double bonus points!)
- Go participate in this discussion, "Games, gamification, & the future", to prepare for our next module.
- For extra credit awesomeness, You can turn your response either discussion into a blog post. Be sure to embed the video in your blog and edit your response in such a way that Fred Farkle in Topeka, Kansas understands your post without reading my questions.
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity