- Now that you've demonstrated entering the room, with your partner, review the procedure for using the restroom .
- Policies & Procedures (Presentation)
- Google Apps... Yes, have the browser REMEMBER You!!!!
Join our classroom
- Period 1 - eqso9ss
- Period 2 - ltbv1d
- Period 3 - rvobz2
- BYOD Sign off.
- Watch this to learn what you can do in Photoshop.
Follow these directions to learn how to unzip files...
- Unzip the files on this page: Beginning Graphic Design in Photoshop
- NO, REALLY! DO IT!!
- Find Photoshop on your computer.
- Now, go to Beginning Graphic Design in Photoshop
- Use the videos to learn Photoshop
- Follow Along and do what they do!
- NO, REALLY! DO IT!!
Design Power Tip 1: Keep it simple
- How can this apply to your Slide Presentation?
- How can this apply to other projects?
- Extra time? Improve your presentation using the stuff noted above.
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.
-  You will use Creative Commons Search to find images, music, and more to modify adapt and build upon in your project. You will know how to apply a creative commons license to your own work (this is necessary if you use resources that are licensed "share alike")
-  You will familiarize yourself with the workings of copyright and how they apply to what you post online.