- Bellringer: What does attribution mean to me? Go open this Quiz (you'll need to login with your Edmodo info), discuss with your partner, and respond.
- Work on your projects.
- Closure: Give feedback to someone doing a project similar to yours. I'll explain more thoroughly soon.
Random News items:
- Video & Multimedia Project notes have been updated.
- Yearbook Project notes have been updated.
- Game Design Project walkthrough has been updated
Objectives: (NETS 5:a-c)
-  You will use Creative Commons Search to find images, music, and more to modify adapt and build upon in your project..
-  You will familiarize yourself with the workings of copyright and how they apply to what you post online.
-  You will know how to apply a creative commons license to your own work (this is necessary if you use resources that are licensed "share alike")
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).