- 3 things you don't want to share online... discuss.
- Bonus: Friends survey.
- Finish the quest, Addison Joins the league.
- Did you finish episode 5 and your clean slate game? WATCH THIS again...
- Post your revised (that means fix it so it isn't lame) Clean Slate game to Edmodo for feedback.
- Respond to your feedback by reiterating your game if necessary.
- MAKE A GAME! - no ideas?? - Choose a Challenge Card and make a game with it.
- Aviod Game design pitfalls.
- Complete an open challenge or contest from the workshop.
- App-a-week: Stencyl
- App-a-week: Kodu
- Try the Tynker Level Editor. w00t!
Sick of game design?
- Drawing in 3d. Sketchup New User Concepts 1. Open Sketchup and follow along.
- Game Details
- 5 Elements, Balance, Flow
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).