- Bellringer: Google the word, "Attribution". Discuss the meaning with your partner (Plain English). Go look at these licenses (at bottom of page). Explain to your partner what this means you need to do with pictures on your web site. Post your response (once you and partner agree) to Edmodo. [19-21]
- Go fix your comments settings. [22 & 4]
- Work on your Projects.
Random News items:
- Video & Multimedia Project notes have been updated.
- Yearbook Project notes have been updated.
- Game Design Project walkthrough has been updated
Objectives: (NETS 5:a-c)
-  You will use Creative Commons Search to find images, music, and more to modify adapt and build upon in your project..
-  You will familiarize yourself with the workings of copyright and how they apply to what you post online.
-  You will know how to apply a creative commons license to your own work (this is necessary if you use resources that are licensed "share alike")
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).