- What does it mean to draw something to scale?
- Why is drawing to scale important? ...or why is it no longer as important?
- Prepare to present this as a Classcraft team.
Scale Drawing with Sketchup
Sketchup is 3d: Follow along with these tutorials to build various house interiors and exteriors in Sketchup:
- Finish anything you need to from past agendas.
- Make sure you did the intro video from yesterday (Sketchup new user: concepts).
- Work on any Sketchup lessons you haven't done.
- Demonstration: Scale, toilets, and tractor trailers...
- Finished with everything???
NO, the agenda does not say, play a random game in game alley... so, DON'T...
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."