- Class craft Event Tuesday:
- We will generate one to three random events today.
Code.org - SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!! - Join our class if necessary.
- Complete Stage 2: The Maze
- Complete Stage 5: The Artist
- Stage 7: The Artist 2
- Stage 9: The Farmer
- Appy Monday: Tynker
- Stage 11: The Artist 3
- CSD Unit 3 - Animations and Games
- Boss Fight: Gypsy's Nightmare
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.