- Go to our code.org course and SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!!
- Click on "view course", instead of "continue".
- Be prepared to Show Mr. Walters a solid (Dark) green Stage 2 today to get your team bonus...
- ALL TEAM MEMBERS must have DARK GREEN (no light minty green) circles to qualify.
- Help each other!!! If one team member doesn't have it, none of you get the points.
Code.org - SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!! - Join our class if necessary.
- Watch the Video under 1. Introduction to Computer Science
- Complete Lesson 2: The Maze
- Complete Lesson 5: The Artist
- Lesson 7: The Artist 2
- Lesson 9: The Farmer
- Stage 11: The Artist 3
- CSD Unit 3 - Animations and Games
- Boss Fight: Garish Gertrude...
- Boss Fight: 3 Slide Masterpiece
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.