- What is the best way to sign up for something new online?
- What is the second best way?
- Extreme Photo Cropping - "What happens to the picture when it becomes bigger than the page during Supersize it?" Discuss with your partner.
- Type Rules (video) - Discuss the questions below with your partner:
- How many fonts should you use in one project?
- How many display fonts should you use in one project?
- Ten tips for better presentations from Haiku Deck.
- What 2 tips are you going to use to improve your presentation??
- Finish your 3 Slide Masterpiece.
- Show and tell - Discuss with your partner: "What are the two main elements of show and tell?"
- Sign up for Canva (use Google sign up button)
- Complete the tutorial "Less is More"
- Intro to Illustrator (Follow Along and do what they do!)
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).