Watch this video. With your partner, try to identify the Goals, Rules, Space, Components, and Mechanics of this game.
- Check that you've completed items from previous agendas...
- Then complete Episode 5.
- Post a link to your game on Edmodo.
- Avoiding Game Design Pitfalls.
- Complete an open challenge or contest from the workshop.
- Answer these questions for one of the serious games found here or a game you play often at home or both. Write your post on your blog and link to it on Edmodo.
- Because, games don't get old... My Sustainable House
- Bonus: Program your own Flappy Bird Game. Make sure it is "Balanced" and link it to your blog.
- Super Bonus: Complete two lessons in Code Academy. Sign in with Google!!! (Yeah that's double bonus points!)
- For extra credit awesomeness, You can turn your response either discussion into a blog post. Be sure to embed the video in your blog and edit your response in such a way that Fred Farkle in Topeka, Kansas understands your post without reading my questions.
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.