- Click here
- After the dude stops talking, you'll see a section called "Introduction"... Do that. (see below)
- Now go choose a "Design Basics" Project based on your choice
- Game Design Basics (Programming / Game Design / Digital concept art)
- Programming Basics (Programming / Game Design)
- Technical Drawing Basics (Sustainable Design / Interior Design)
- Visual Design Basics (Fashion Design / Graphic Design / Digital Concept art)
Note: If you have outstanding work, go finish it now!
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.