- Click here - to return to the sus games
- Try any of the three games and compete with your partner for the best score.
- Don't run out of money in the building game!
- The National STEM Video Game Challenge.
- Follow along with these tutorials in Sketchup:
- Try some Home Planning in Sketchup:
- Step 0: Get a floorplan from online...
- Step 1 - Import & Prep your Floorplan
- Step 2 - Finish Interior and Exterior Walls
- Step 3 - Push / Pull Walls etc.
- Step 4 - Components & Materials intro
- Here's another series by some dude from Youtube
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."