- Discuss with your partner how you can apply the supersize it technique in your 3-slide presentation from last time. Remember, this is Show & Tell not Tell & Tell.
- Begin editing your presentation. Multi-tasking Bonus: While you work on the presentation, describe someone in your family that is out of style and dresses in a way that is embarrassing to you. Decide whether you think this person purposely looks bad or whether they are just mislead about what looks good.
- Presentations & Presentation Skills (a Presentation to be delivered if further repetition is needed)
- Read this whole article. I've added highlights, but read the whole thing... it's not that long. Discuss the two highlighted sentences with your partner. How does it differ from what you've been taught previously?
- Extreme Photo Cropping
- Read this... twice: Become a Master Designer: Part 1: Limit your Fonts
- Intro to Typography (video)
- Type Rules (video)
- Go look at your website. Are you following the Type Rules & Limiting your Fonts? If not, Fix that.
- This week in App-a-week: Adobe Illustrator & Haiku Deck.
Go try one of these games: (share the link and your score on Edmodo)
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.