- Now that you've demonstrated entering the room...
- Discuss with your partner the three big ideas of going to the restroom.
If you didn't yesterday:
- Google Apps... Yes, have the browser REMEMBER You!!!!
- Join our classroom
- Period 1 - nfzr5qu
- Period 2 - o0tb07
- Period 3 - zsxb2bu
Update: Choose one of the following topics to drive your work this cycle.
- What, in your opinion, is the best breakfast food?
- Seasonal Option: What is the most superior Holiday Food?
- What is one thing that everyone should stop doing?
- What is one unique hobby that everyone should try?
- You will need to Join Canva to access these lessons (sign in with Google)
- Design Power Tip 1: Keep it simple
- Getting Started
- Design Power tip 2: Supersize it!
- Design Power tip 3: Go with the flow
- Design Power tip 4: Have a focal point and think boldly
- Check out Illustrator!
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.