- Post a screenshot of the design project you're working on to Edmodo.
- Edmodo / Threaded discussion Basics.
- If you didn't do it already - Intro to Illustrator (Follow Along and do what I do in Illustrator!
- Typography in Illustrator (also works in Photoshop) (Follow Along and do what I do!) - font list
- Raster vs. Vector
- Intro to Photoshop (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Design something: PSA poster or Typographic Logo / Label
- Signing up for our code class.
- TinkerCad - Go play with this it is awesome.
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.