- What is your favorite Game (Sports Game / Board Game / Video Game / Card Game / Any Game)?
- Why is it fun??
- Discuss and respond here.
- Make sure you've finished your code.org course through The Farmer
- How games Make Kids Smarter
- If you weren't here, sign up for Gamestar Mechanic.
- Complete the Quest, Addison Joins The League (5 episodes)
Coding & Game Design -
- Do a challenge or contest from the GSM Workshop.
- Minecraft Hour of Code
- Star Wars Hour of Code
- Mess with the infinity play lab.
- Try the Tynker Level Editor. w00t!
- Try Kodu... it's 3d.
- Go flex your new skillz in Scratch.
- Bored? Advanced? Check out Stencyl.
- Typography in Illustrator (also works in Photoshop) (Follow Along and do what I do!) - font list
- Raster vs. Vector
- Intro to Photoshop (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Design something: PSA poster or Typographic Logo / Label
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."