Fun and Games...
- Head over to MyBigCampus and play a classmate's Flappy Bird game here.
- Give your classmate feedback by replying to the post. Was the game fun? Why? What did you like about it. What worked well? What didn't.
- Go to our Code.org class.
- Stage 1: Introduction to Computer Science
- Stage 2: The Maze
- Stage 5: The Artist
- Stage 7: The Artist 2
- Stage 9: The Farmer
- Go participate in this discussion on MyBigs:
Choose something from visual design or coding to work with:
- Optional Visual design bonus - Option 1: Make your blog #awesome \o/
- Optional Visual design bonus - Option 2: PSA Poster
Visual Design Bonus:
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).