- Go to this Discussion on My Big Campus.
- Play one person's game and give feedback using these guidelines (they do not have to be in this section).
- Go to code.org. Sign in with Google. Complete Stages 1, and 2.
- Get a challenge card from Mr. Walters. Make a game and post it here. Do not forget the details...
- STEM Video Game challenge
- Complete an open challenge or contest from the workshop.
- Choose a Challenge Card and make a game with it.
- App-a-week: Stencyl
- App-a-week: Kodu
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).