Watch this video and with your partner list of at least four types of projects you could make on the computer that would look better using this technique. Jot them down in notepad or a sticky note or a Google doc.
- Finish your 3 slide presentation about one of the following: The most eventful part of your summer vacation // Your favorite breakfast food // or Something you thought was cool when you were 6.
- Looks matter.
- Images in design...
Extra Extra Time?
Super Bonus Level:
Sign up for some junk you may need.
-  You will know how to protect your personal information online and avoid exposing yourself or your identity to danger.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will advocate and practice safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology, which includes social media & mobile communications.
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.