- Why? Why learn game design? Discuss with your partner. Google it. Remember what i said last week.
- What is your favorite Game (Sports Game / Board Game / Video Game / Card Game / Any Game)? Why is it the best ever?
- Complete code.org assignments from last agenda.
- Check the feedback on your Flappy Bird game and reiterate if necessary.
- Go follow these directions to sign up for GSM.
- Begin the quest, Addison Joins the league.
- Pay attention to the comics... some is just story, but some are actual game design lessons.
- Did you finish episode 5 and your clean slate game? WATCH THIS!
- The 5 elements of Game design (we'll do this together today or tomorrow).
- Optional Visual design bonus - Option 1: Make your blog #awesome \o/
- Optional Visual design bonus - Option 2: PSA Poster
Visual Design Bonus:
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).