Finished with Addison Joins The League??
Posted your revised (that means fix it so it isn't lame) Clean Slate game to Edmodo for feedback?
- You will create and publish a game today (see below for options).
- If you post a new (well made) game, with a message saying "Game Jam" to Edmodo by the end of this week, you get a bonus 200 Classcraft XP.
- Don't forget to give your game a unique title and a compelling game intro and win message.
Game Jam Options:
- Choose a Challenge Card and make a game with it.
- A well made Hero challenge / Damage Block challenge game.
- BOSS: Epic Tale (plus additional XP for Boss fight)
- BOSS: Game Gift (plus additional XP for Boss fight)
- A game of your own creation...
- Complete the Quest, Addison Joins The League (5 episodes)
- READ THE COMICS (ep 3 - 5)
- READ THE DIRECTIONS!
- Clean Slate Game:
- Game Design: You should have a minimum of 3 games (from GSM) posted to Edmodo:
- ADVANCED Photoshop lessons.
- Stage 11: The Artist 3
- CSD Unit 3 - Animations and Games
- Boss fight! (Professor Codeypants)
- Boss Fight: Garish Gertrude...
- Boss Fight: 3 Slide Masterpiece
NO, the agenda does not say, play a random game in game alley... so, DON'T...
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."