Finished with Addison Joins The League??If you're not there yet, Go on to the Agenda.
- Complete the Quest, Addison Joins The League (5 episodes)
- READ THE COMICS (ep 3 - 5)
- READ THE DIRECTIONS!
- Clean Slate Game:
- Game Design: You should have a minimum of 2 games (3 Preferred) from GSM posted to Edmodo:
- Classcraft Event
You must have completed Addison Joins The League (5 episodes) & Posted your Clean Slate game to Edmodo for feedback.
Finally, consider doing the MakeCode Arcade Game Jam
::500 XP if you are doing Classcraft::
- Your game must be exactly five seconds long. Please use our provided game template with the timer code baked in.
- The inputs will be restricted to the directional (up, down, left, right) and A/B buttons.
- No full screen images. We're going to be combining these games into one large file, so we're keeping a close eye on space.
- Keep the games PG-13: no NSFW, offensive, or excessively violent content.
- Learn how to use Make Code Arcade here
NO, the agenda does not say, play a random game in game alley... so, DON'T...
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.