- Go to code.org.
- Sign in with Google
- Flap it up: http://studio.code.org/flappy/1
- Post your finished game on Edmodo.
Code.org - SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!!
- Complete Stage 2: The Maze
- Complete Stage 5: The Artist
- Stage 7: The Artist 2
- Stage 9: The Farmer
- Stage 11: The Artist 3
- Minecraft Hour of Code
- Star Wars Hour of Code
- Mess with the infinity play lab.
- Scratch 2 (the actual web app)
- Tynker (Freemium Scratch-like app)
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.