- VIDEO GAMES SURVEY (try this even if you're not a gamer).
- Bonus: Name a sport that is not a game. Why is it not a game? Hint: What 5 elements to games have?
- Complete the Quest, Addison Joins The League (5 episodes)
- READ THE COMICS (ep 3 - 5)
- READ THE DIRECTIONS!
- Did you finish episode 5 and your clean slate game? WATCH THIS again...
- Post your revised (that means fix it so it isn't lame) Clean Slate game to Edmodo for feedback.
- Complete an open challenge or contest from the workshop.
- Choose a Challenge Card and make a game with it.
Coding & Game Design -
- Do a challenge or contest from the GSM Workshop.
- Try the Tynker Level Editor. w00t!
- Try Kodu... it's 3d.
- Typography in Illustrator (also works in Photoshop) (Follow Along and do what I do!) - font list
- Raster vs. Vector
- Intro to Photoshop (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Design something: PSA poster or Typographic Logo / Label
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."