- Bellringer: Open Powerpoint. Make a quick 3 slide presentation about: The most eventful part of your weekend, Your favorite breakfast food, or what you're working on in CIT class right now. Be prepared to share. You have 10 minutes. (Not comfy with Powerpoint? If you're more familiar with Google Presentation, or Open Office Impress (under your start menu), use that).
- Design Rant - Images, Bad Powerpoint, Themes, Fonts and basics of Design (Comic Sans & Papyrus).
- Work on your projects. Notice the role of design in your choices. I'll be checking in to help you fastforward to something fun...
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.