- Bellringer: Open Powerpoint (under your start menu), Google Presentation, or Open Office Impress (under your start menu). Make a quick 3 slide presentation about: The most eventful part of your weekend, Your favorite breakfast food, or what you're working on in CIT class right now. Be prepared to share. You have 10 minutes.
- Design Rant - Images, Bad Powerpoint, Themes, Fonts and basics of Design (Comic Sans & Papyrus).
- Work on your projects. Notice the role of design in your choices. I'll be checking in to help you fastforward to something fun...
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.