- Watch this swell video. Discuss the possibilities of using sketchup to create a physical object with your partner.
- Demonstration: Scale, toilets, and tractor trailers...
- Finish any Sketchup lessons from last class.
- Sketchup is 3d: Follow along with these tutorials in Sketchup:
- Be ready to answer the closure activity.
- Finish your code.org work through Stage 9: The Farmer
- Go back and finish anything you need to Gamester Mechanic.
- Finish any make-up work.
- Work on the extra time agenda below.
- How do you accurately create measurements in Sketchup?
-  You will design and analyze dynamic systems, a characteristic activity in both the media and in science today, with considerations of how end-users interact with said systems.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."