- Tell your partner 3 ways to make your images look better in stuff you design, from slides to posters to websites.
- Tell your partner 3 ways to make your type (use of fonts etc.) look better in stuff you design.
Agenda Part 1: Visual design
- Bell ringer
- Finish the whole agenda from last class if you have not.
- If you didn't do it already - Intro to Illustrator (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Typography in Illustrator (also works in Photoshop) (Follow Along and do what I do!) - font list
- Intro to Photoshop (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Visual design bonus - Option 1: Make your blog #awesome \o/
- Visual design bonus - Option 2: PSA Poster
- Go to My Big Campus and log in with your school username and password. Make sure to select "Spring Grove Area Middle School" as your school. Keep it open in a new tab. Assist each other as necessary.
- Go to the "Seventh Grade CIT" group.
- Click on the "Discussions" tab and participate in the posted discussion titled, "What most schools don't teach".
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.