- Go to code.org.
- Sign in with Google
- Flap it up: http://studio.code.org/flappy/1
- Post your finished game on Edmodo.
- Complete Stage 2: The Maze
- Complete Stage 5: The Artist
- Stage 7: The Artist 2
- Stage 9: The Farmer
Coding & Game Design -
- Minecraft Hour of Code
- Star Wars Hour of Code
- Mess with the infinity play lab.
- Try the Tynker Level Editor. w00t!
- Try Kodu... it's 3d.
- Go flex your new skillz in Scratch.
- Bored? Advanced? Check out Stencyl.
- Typography in Illustrator (also works in Photoshop) (Follow Along and do what I do!) - font list
- Raster vs. Vector
- Intro to Photoshop (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Design something: PSA poster or Typographic Logo / Label
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).