- Bellringer: Review the resources here, and make any changes necessary to your work and your Portfolios.
- Work on your Projects.
- Of file clean-up & Google Drive
- Self-Reflection & Blogging
Random News items:
- Video & Multimedia Project notes have been updated.
- Yearbook Project notes have been updated.
- Game Design Project walkthrough has been updated
Today's Objectives: (NETS 5:a-c)
-  You will use Creative Commons Search to find images, music, and more to modify adapt and build upon in your project..
-  You will familiarize yourself with the workings of copyright and how they apply to what you post online.
-  You will know how to apply a creative commons license to your own work (this is necessary if you use resources that are licensed "share alike")
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.