- Bellringer: Visit the agenda (view links below) associated with your project. Find what you'll be working on today. Share this goal in Edmodo (copy and paste if necessary).
- Game Design
- Visual Design
- Sustainable Design
- Product Design
- Video & Multimedia
- Coding and Code Academy
- Game Design II - Place Based
- Game Design II - Stencylworks
- Game Design II - Game Art
3. Also today more sweet blog info.
4. Check out one of the these videos (Posting Screenshots, Another tool for screenshots, Screenshots Advanced, Diigo toolbar).
5. Closure: Share what you've accomplished from your project in Edmodo (copy and paste if necessary).
Get good at this... you'll be doing it often...
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will be able to use "Google Advanced" search strategies.
-  You will obtain and use a social bookmarking account.
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.