- If you haven't yet, participate in the posted discussion titled, "What most schools don't teach". Watch the video and completely answer the question.
- If you have already watched and answered the question, leave a substantive reply to someone else's answer.
- Fill this out.
- Try these Hour of Code activities.
- Go complete the "Tynker" Section of Module 4.
- If you get stuck, ask the monster, then ask your partner, then try Edmodo, then raise your hand.
- If you get stuck on the Dragon, try this...
Bonus Work Agenda:
Visual Design Bonus:
- Visual design bonus - Option 1: Make your blog #awesome \o/
- Visual design bonus - Option 2: PSA Poster
- To complete the above, you may need to review:
- Bonus: Try some challenges in Scratch or Tynker if your more comfy with that.
- Super Bonus: Complete two lessons in Code Academy. Sign in with Google!!! (Yeah that's double bonus points!)
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing.)
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.