- Go to Google Drive or Docs and (If you haven't already) create a new document called "Passwords for Tech" or something similar.
- Make sure the first thing in there is your 16-17 network password.
- Keep this open in a tab.
- To finish your Visual Design Unit, you'll need to sign up for Canva (use Google sign up button)
- Raster vs. Vector
- Intro to Photoshop (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Intro to Illustrator (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- What most schools don't teach
- Typography in Illustrator (also works in Photoshop) (Follow Along and do what I do!)
- Design something: PSA poster or Typographic Logo / Label
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will use the relationship between color, typography, layout, and tone to design for a specific audience and purpose.
-  You will employ good typography and color theory to design for impact and readability.
-  You will create and deliver an effective presentation, using Show & Tell techniques, such as the Pecha Kucha method.