Show your partner that you have finished the following:
Code.org - SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!!
If you haven't, DO IT!!!
- Go check and make sure you didn't miss anything in Code.org - SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!!
- Complete Stage 2: The Maze
- Complete Stage 5: The Artist
- Stage 7: The Artist 2
- Stage 9: The Farmer
- FINISH IF YOU HAVEN'T
- If necessary, GSM Setup.
- ADVANCED Photoshop lessons.
- Stage 11: The Artist 3
- CSD Unit 3 - Animations and Games
- Boss fight! (Professor Codeypants)
- Boss Fight: Garish Gertrude...
- Boss Fight: 3 Slide Masterpiece
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.