- Check out Tynker and the Tynker Level editor.
- It's like Scratch with training wheels...
Code.org - SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE!!!!
- Complete Stage 2: The Maze
- Complete Stage 5: The Artist
- Stage 7: The Artist 2
- Stage 9: The Farmer
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).