Double-check Module 1 in your eLearning intro. Make sure you answered all parts required in the Introduction forum. Then reply to two classmates.
- Continue mastering the tools for your project (Complete tutorials!!!!).
- You should spend the rest of the period on tutorials in your software of choice.
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of software & online applications for productivity and creativity.