- Check out the Projects (watch the vids)
- Start one... Use the walkthrough!!!!
- Graphic Design Project Walkthrough.
- Game Design Project Walkthrough
- Sustainable (home) design Walkthrough
- Coding & Programming
- Game Design 2: Portal Walkthrough
- Game Design 2: Stencyl walkthrough
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.