eLearning Discussion test - another LMS tool (not moodle this time)
Go to My Big Campus and log in. Go to the "8th Grade CIT eLearning Experience 1" group (ar403uau is the code to join). Go to the "Discussions" tab and participate in this discussion.
OR if you have no interest in games, participate in the posted discussion that is closest to your project area... The videos may or may not work. Ask for help.
- Non-Portal or hybrid Game design folks, check this out!
- Work on your project and be awesome.
- Continue to add stuff to the portfolio you set up for class.
- "What should I be doing right now???"
- Projects and walkthroughs:
- Look at the design basics project most closely related to it and make sure that you have completed that. Work on parts you have not completed.
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will demonstrate that you can effectively navigate and use multiple Learning Management Systems.
-  You will apply best practices for online discussion in multiple Learning Management systems.