(prepping for tomorrow).
- Unity folks: if your computer is full, new HDD's are on the way. Meanwhile, try one of these:
- Place Based Game Development*
- Tynker - Tynker has a level editor just for Game design. CAVEAT: Tynker is the educational version of a F2P / P2W game. You can do a lot, but you often you'll run into the paywall.
- Work on your project:
- General Eighth Grade Curriculum Walkthroughs (easy)
- Independent Project Walkthroughs (Intermediate / *Advanced)
- 3d Design - Invention & Innovation **
- Audio Editing and Music Composition *
- Digital illustration and Concept art
- 3d Digital Illustration
- Drafting & Sustainable design *
- Fashion Design and Product Branding
- Game Design & Development
- Graphic Design Project
- Interior Design Project *
- Photography and digital photo editing **
- Video Editing and Multimedia Post Production **
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will be able to determine and use the appropriate technology tool(s) for the task at hand in a manner that allows seamless transfer of created objects and documents to flow easily between the selected tools without outside intervention."