You must do this with your partner & at least 1 other group. Whoever gets logged in first, go to Code Combat. After customizing your character, press the multiplayer button. Share the link with your group, via Edmodo, My Big Campus, or Gmail. Play the game together for 10 minutes. You may set a timer once you've started.
- Make sure you've completed the bell ringer from last class.
- Open your Portfolio in a browser tab and keep it there so you can add stuff to it.
- Work on your project. If you're confused about what to do, reference the documents below.
- Graphic Design Project Walkthrough.
- Game Design Project Walkthrough
- Sustainable (home) design Walkthrough
- Coding & Programming
- Game Design 2: Portal Walkthrough
- Game Design 2: Stencyl walkthrough
- Video & Multimedia walkthrough
- Digital Illustration walkthrough
- Fashion Design walkthrough
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing.)
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.