Optional: Gameful Friday:
Optional: The The National STEM Video Game Challenge is back! Go make an awesome game and win $1,000.00!
- Tell the story!
- Don't forget the Details!
- A good name is key!
- Remember, you can also make an entry using:
- Play a game for 20 minutes
- Old games you may want to still check out:
- Post a review to Edmodo
Work on your project and be awesome.
- Digital Photography & Photo Editing (new)
- Game Design 2 (notes specifically on Portal and GSM)
- Game Development
- RPG Game Development
- Kodu & Project Spark
- Blocks-Based Programming and Game Development
- Place-Based iOS games
- Unity Game Development
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
- Digital illustration and Concept art
- 3d Design (Product Design)
- Sustainable design
- New Project - Physical Game Design!
- Audio Editing and Music Composition
- Video & Multimedia Design
- Interior Design Project
-  You will learn & apply problem solving skills related to computer, application and network problems (FLEXIBILITY & ADAPTABILITY).
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing).