Go to your section in our Moodle. In the Module 2 discussion, "Gaming can make a better world", reply to two classmates' posts. Use these guidelines.
- Fix your comment settings to kick out potential creepers.
- Continue your project. Use your walkthrough!!!!
-  You will participate regularly in an online social environment for the purpose of professional and academic growth.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will know how to protect your personal information online and avoid exposing yourself or your identity to danger.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will advocate and practice safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology, which includes social media & mobile communications.
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).