- Moodle section CIT 8 C, go check your discussion posts for a reply from me. If you have one, you have some corrections to make. Section D, you are up next time.
- Open your Portfolio in a browser tab and keep it there so you can add stuff to it.
- Work on your project. If you're confused about what to do, reference the documents below.
- Graphic Design Project Walkthrough.
- Game Design Project Walkthrough
- Sustainable (home) design Walkthrough
- Coding & Programming
- Game Design 2: Portal Walkthrough
- Game Design 2: Stencyl walkthrough
- Video & Multimedia walkthrough
- Digital Illustration walkthrough
- Fashion Design walkthrough
-  You will use online resources, such as the agenda, wiki, and videos, to guide & initiate your work (INITIATIVE AND SELF-DIRECTION).
-  Your work will remain focused on the tasks at hand and try to solve your own problems with the online resources and your seat partner (PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY).
-  You will use online networks to assist classmates and demonstrate appropriate & professional communications (LEADERSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY).
-  You will develop an understanding of programming & computational concepts.
-  You will develop fluency with computational concepts (i.e. sequence, loops, events) and practices (i.e. iterative and incremental development, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing.)
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.