- make sure that you have replied to two classmates' posts, using these guidelines.
- Then, check any replies to your own post. If there's a need for a response, respond.
- Go to your section in our Moodle. In Module 2 do "Intro to complex problem solving and designing end-user experience". in Module 2.
- Then complete making your own level.
- Help each other as necessary.
Glitch Alert: If you get stuck in a doorway, hit the number 1 key.
Extra time? Peruse Schooltube for videos on Kodu, Blender, Sketchup, or Stencyl. Apply some of those techniques in the application.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.