Double check your Moodle post from last time. Show your partner that you have indeed answered the whole question while doing the following:
- Refer to authors / speakers by name (Jane McGonigal in this case).
- Briefly remind us of what he, she, or they said with a very short summary of the idea they presented.
- Include detail from what you read or heard as evidence for what you have to say (Copy and paste Jane's text from here by clicking "show transcript").
- Add new information to the conversation (we don't want to be reading the same thing over and over).
- Be free of major grammatical errors and very coherent (easily and quickly understood and without contradictions).
- Avoid beginning discussion answers with "Yes" or "No". Instead, for example, say "I agree with _____ that we should ___."
- Go to your section in our Moodle. In the Module 2 discussion, "Gaming can make a better world", reply to two classmates' posts. Use these guidelines.
- Then do "Intro to complex problem solving and designing end-user experience". in Module 2.
-  You will familiarize yourself with a host of online applications for productivity and creativity.
-  You will plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
-  You will select and use computer applications effectively and productively.
-  You will apply existing knowledge to create original works to complete a project.
-  You will observe social norms established in online environments for the good of the community in your digital communications (Netiquette).
-  You will use observations of examples of effective and ineffective design to develop strategies to improve communication, sustainability, and useability.